Wedia is a provider of content management and cross-media publishing solutions for the corporate communication, marketing, and press sectors.
The Wedia software package is the first-ever integrated platform for cross-media publishing designed to manage, create, and customize content across several media simultaneously, whether print or digital.
The company has 55 employees split between Paris and Montpellier, and generated revenue of €6.8 million in 2012.
Wedia is listed on Alternext Paris and has obtained the OSEO-Anvar label.
- FIP NextStage Transmission 2006
- FIP NextStage Transmission 2007
- FIP NextStage Références 2008
- FIP NextStage Sélection
- FCPI NextStage Découvertes 2009 2010
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2016
- FIP NextStage Convictions
- FCPI IR NextStage CAP 2018
- FCPI ISF NextStage CAP 2018
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2017 IR
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2017 ISF
Founder of Wedia, Nicolas has been its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer since its creation in 2001. He has led Wedia’s strategy and is responsible for its legal and financial responsibilities.