Infotel is the specialist for the management of databases and their web applications. At the cutting edge of technological innovation, Infotel’s expertise covers two complementary skill-sets: IT services (95% of revenue) and software publishing (5.2% of revenue).
In 2013, the company reported revenue of €142.7 million and net income of €9.5 million.
Infotel is listed on Eurolist.
- FCPI NextStage Développement 2006
- FCPI NextStage Développement 2007
- FCPI NextStage Découvertes 2008
- FCPI NextStage Découvertes 2009 2010
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2016
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2017 ISF
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2017 IR
- FCPI ISF NextStage CAP 2018
- FCPI IR NextStage CAP 2018
Bernard Connes-Lafforet, Normal, Mathematics Associate. A recognized specialist in solving complex programming problems requiring the construction of sophisticated algorithms, he was a researcher at the CNRS for ten years before creating Infotel in 1979.
Michel Koutchouk, was previously in charge of an application development department at Air France’s IT department for ten years. In 1979, he created the Infotel group as a Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, notably in charge of financial and legal functions.
He is a graduate of the IEP Paris and an engineer in Arts and Crafts.