Antevenio is the Spanish leader in online advertising and interactive marketing, with a presence in Italy, Latin America (Mexico, Buenos Aires), France, and the United Kingdom.
With over 15 years of experience in this market and a multi-disciplinary team of over 160 people, Antevenio provides a broad range of advertising services and direct online/mobile marketing via four offers: advertising, emailing, lead management, and website design. Antevenio provides innovative solutions to the issues of recognition, and client acquisition and retention on the Internet.
In 2013, Antevenio generated revenue of €21 million and a net loss of €5.5 million. Antevenio was the first Spanish company to be listed on Alternext.
- FCPI NextStage Développement 2006
- FCPI NextStage Développement 2007
- FCPI NextStage Découvertes 2008
- FCPI NextStage Découvertes 2009 2010
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2016
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2017 IR
- FCPI NextStage CAP 2017 ISF
- FCPI ISF NextStage CAP 2018
- FCPI IR NextStage CAP 2018
- FIP NextStage Transmission 2006
- FIP NextStage Transmission 2007
- FIP NextStage Références 2008
- FIP NextStage Sélection
Pablo Perez received his degree in Economics from the Autonomous University of Madrid in 1996. He started work as an auditor at Arthur Andersen. He joined the Antevenio group in 2000 as Administrative and Financial Director.
He is currently General Manager of the Antevenio Group.